Genuine wholesale perfume - supplier wanted

bellasc
HELP!

I'm looking for authentic perfumes at genuine wholesale prices. I have viewed many websites that claim to be wholesale, but they all seem to still be very pricey to me. Can anyone help out? I am in Australia, but if it is worth it, I will buy OS of course! Thanks peoples. Love this site :)

satya
Hi Bellasc,

Here are some of our best sources for brand name perfume. They all ship worldwide apart from a couple of Australia based suppliers.

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you get on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks.

All the best!

PS - The best prices are not always listed on the wholesalers website. It's worth contacting the wholesalers directly as most suppliers negotiate better prices based on the size of the order - someone ordering 100 items will get a much better unit price than someone ordering just 10, for example.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
linhbogia
is onescent company verified with salehoo. are they trusted to trade with? i am new salehoo member

satya
is onescent company verified with salehoo. are they trusted to trade with? i am new salehoo member

Hi and welcome to the site, linhbogia!

OneScent of Australia is a verified SaleHoo supplier and they currently have a 5 star average rating. I haven't dealt with them myself but for reference as to what other members think of this supplier, check out the reviews on their profile page:

Hope that helps - let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

PS - Don't forget to upload a picture to your profile next time. Thanks!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Everyone,

We have an updated list of designer brand perfume suppliers on this thread: wanted/designer-brand-perfume-suppliers-here-t17809.html

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.