Good Wholesaler of Pharmaceuticals?

unborn4ever
hello people!

Would like some advice. Can anybody suggest a good wholesaler that deals with pharmaceutical products such as weight loss pills, [word banned] etc.

Many thanks.

jadzia1182
Link hidden: Login to view

not sure if this will help, but I hope it does :)

jadzia1182
Link hidden: Login to view This may be more what you're looking for. All I did was google 'wholesale weightloss' without the quotes. Brought up tons of stuff.

Also, you'll most likely only be able to get herbal [word banned], as regular [word banned], you need to be a licensed pharmasist to purchase and distribute it... and you can only distribute if the person has a prescription.

centercorp
Yea anything not over the counter is not good to be caught without the license. Big fines and even prison time for that.

-Benjamin

0tnic
not a good idea. could you imagine selling [word banned] to someone who didnt know they had a heart condition, the end up having a heart attack and dying. they lead it back to you and you go to prison for killing someone.

And im pretty sure its illegal

toffee
In my experience, [word banned] pills on the internet are sold at HUGELY inflated prices!!!

Sorry...

:lol:

0tnic
In my experience, [word banned] pills on the internet are sold at HUGELY inflated prices!!!

Sorry...

:lol:

LOL thats the funniest thing ive heard all day :lol: :lol:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.