Goth, Punk, Rock & Alternative clothing and accessories for Infants/toddlers - Suppliers Needed!

specialbargains4you
Hi there, I'm new to this and have been researching my heart out with not much luck. I need a supplier of infant and toddler goth, punk ,rock and alternative wear and accessories. I have seen theses products online such as tattoo print diaper bags and such. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi specialbargains4you,

This supplier has goth, punk, alternative clothing items for babies. :)

Link hidden: Login to view

They are based in the United Kingdom but they can ship internationally. Don't forget to write a review in the supplier's profile page to let us know how you got on. :)

Have a nice day!

Irene
specialbargains4you
Thanks Irene, darksideclothing is great but they don't do wholesale unless you are a registered business :( So will have to keep looking.

t0psales
have a few goth people around here and thinking, what a great lifestyle, glamourous, but me being 50 plus I will just stay as plain old me.

But I have gone for ear rings and such, threatening the misses that I will get nipple rings, lol..

specialbargains4you
have a few goth people around here and thinking, what a great lifestyle, glamourous, but me being 50 plus I will just stay as plain old me.

But I have gone for ear rings and such, threatening the misses that I will get nipple rings, lol..

lol nothing wrong with that. If it feels good why not? Age is no barrier.

beth6g2w
I am going to Asia next month to the trade shows and can have a look for you and let you know what is there.
Beth

specialbargains4you
Hey beth6g2w, that would be fantastic. Thanks.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.