Health and beauty products - supplier wanted

kevindat
Hi all,

Any advice on good suppliers of beauty products (hair, nails, furniture..) is appreciated. I am opening 2 beauty salons soon and am looking for excellent wholesalers for those at a profit-making price.

Have a nice day guys!

raiderjake
have you looked @ viatrading? they usually have all kinds of stuff like that. though i don't know anything about beauty supplies, so i don't know how great their deals are or if there's anything better, but its a start.

Site Admin
fudjj
As Jake has indicated, Via, as well as many other liquidators will deal in cosmetic loads. However, you really do have to research the products they are offering as most will be closeout stock.

I'm not huge fan of liquidation.com personally, but they do run a lot of loads through there as well.

I would also suggest talking to the customer support at via and seeing what they can offer, very helpful staff there and they will be happy to answer all of your questions if you decide to look at the surplus market for stock.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
satya
Hi kevindat,

It's great to have you on board! The following suppliers may also be worth checking out.

Should you use any of these suppliers, we'd appreciate it if you could leave a short review on the supplier profile page to let other members know of any pluses and pitfalls of dealing with these suppliers. Thanks.

Good luck with your business and please let us know if we can be of any further help. Cheers!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.