Health & Beauty Products and/or Household cleaners, etc - Supplier Wanted

stuckeytabitha
I am starting up my adventure in flea markets/swap meets/weekend events and am exploring options. I remember seeing booths at the swap meets in the south when I lived there, that sold new H&B products and household cleaners. The boxes were damaged, but people still seemed to eat it up! I am likely going to get some shelf pulls of makeup from Via Trading, but I want to find shampoos/cond/deo, even some medicines like Tylenol, etc and cleaners like 409, all purpose cleaners, toilet cleaners, etc. Anyone dealt with a good supplier of these? And, please provide feedback on if you think my idea is a good or bad one. I'm doing a big indoor event next month that will host 5000 people or so. It's not like a flea market that I can visit in advance to research so I'm having to do my best to provide good products. I'm also buying a few other items to I have a large selection. Thanks!!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi stuckeytabitha,

If you have seen the demand, then that must be a good idea. :) You will just need to offer them in a good pricing and compete. In a past forum post, I gathered some important points shared by our members when dealing with Liquidation.com's sellers/products. :) You can view it here Link hidden: Login to view

I will also try to gather suppliers for these products and will be back shortly. :)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again stuckeytabitha,

Here are other suppliers you can use -

Link hidden: Login to view
HBA and Drug Store Code #10 Shampoos/Hair Products items May contain a selection of mixed brand name items: HBA, Hair Care, Foot Care, over the counter Drugs, Shampoos and many other drug store items. Each pallet is approx. 7' tall. Call for a super low price!!! Each pallet contains approx 2200 pieces. Minimum order is 1 pallet. FOB Florida.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
stuckeytabitha
Thank you so much for all your help! I will look into these!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.