Hearing Aid Accessories Supplier Wanted

17 Aug 12 08:16:21 pm
Hi all,

I am Looking for a Supplier Where i can buy hearing aid batteries and filters from now i currently have a supplier for the batteries but no where to find one for widex hearing aid filters as im wanting to know if there are any cheaper wholesalers that i can buy my Hearing aid accessories stuff from

What i mean is i buy a box of hearing aid batteries about 60 hearing aid batteries in a box that costs me around $60 including shipping as they are located in Auckland so what i wanting to know is there any supplier who can do cheaper than that if so any links or that the hearing aid batteries i use are. PowerOne Zinc Air P312 / size 312 - 60 batteries

Heres a link for where i currently get my batteries from
Link hidden: Login to view

Is there any salehoo supplier can beat that price for batteires but provide other hearing aid accessories supplies as well?

Site Admin
19 Aug 12 05:03:20 pm
Hi William,

Try these suppliers, they can ship internationally -

Let us know if you need more help.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.