High end audio and vintage shaving products - Australian supplier wanted

Free Member
manthings
Hello all,

I am trying to track down suppliers in Australia for Mid-high end gadgets, digital radios, e-readers, smaller audio accessories from the likes of; B&W (Zepplin), Bose, Yamaha, Sennheiser, Harmon Kardon, BUSH etc... I am also after a supplier for men’s traditional style shaving goods, soaps, safety razors, brushes etc..

Can any one help?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ManThings,

Welcome to SaleHoo! I found just one AU based supplier at SaleHoo with the products you're after -
Link hidden: Login to view

Nevertheless I tried to search outside of our database for suppliers you can use. Please note though that these are not listed at SaleHoo and we advise that you use safe payment methods (credit cards or Paypal).

If you would like to become a dealer, please contact us at

Hope this helps.

Irene
Free Member
manthings
Great, thanks Irene. The shavingonly was a good lead as well as the audio. OO.com is a little below the quality I was after. Any idea where I would be able to get my hands on the Bowers & Wilkens Ipod dock the 'Zepplin'

Thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ManThings,

I failed to locate any wholesale supplier for the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin line. I believe they (the genuine products) can only be sourced through their licensed distributors
Link hidden: Login to view the list of retailers can be viewed at the link provided in the top right part of the page.

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
manthings
Hi Irene,

after some more help. I am trying to find a supplier for Dalvey hips flasks and shaving goods and wine goods. And also suppliers for ST Dupont and Alfred Dunhill lighters.

Thanks for any help

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.