I'm looking for a high level supplier of designer watches at really good prices
he dosen't have to drop ship.
The brands we're after include:
- Rolex
- patek philippe
- Hublot
- Panerai
- Breitling

I am aware of how difficult it is but this is the main reason why i bought the membership to this site
Thanks for all your help

Last edited by shane_salehoo on 7 Apr 16 02:05:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
7 Apr 16 02:23:55 am
Hi Ethan,

I spent several hours looking for wholesale suppliers for the brands you're looking but unfortunately, I can't find any that are suitable. Most of these brands are only sold through their own stores or authorized dealers/ distributors.

We suggest that you contact the manufacturers directly and ask for their authorized distributors or inquire how you could become an authorized distributor yourself.

Are there any other products that you are interested in selling? We'd love to help you out.

Looking forward to your reply.

7 Apr 16 08:04:59 am
I am also interested in suppliers of the mid-level brands such as:
Michael Kors
Marc Jacobs
Lucien Piccard
I would appriciate any help

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.