Home Goods - Wholesaler Needed

Free Member
ujenco
I run a flea market booth at various flea markets in New England. I am trying to find a supplier that handles toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. All I can seem to find are the really cheap products that will probably not bring back customers, or overpriced products.

I have seen other vendors selling products like "Basic" paper towels, scotts toilet paper, wisk laundry detergent, reynolds aluminum foil . This is the type of stuff I want to sell at other flea markets that I know do not sell these items. But I am having a problem finding a supplier. I have looked in the salehoo directory and am either finding wholesalers whose prices are too high or people I already know about that do not carry what I am looking for. Two companies I know of that do not have some of the products I am looking for are pricemaster and Kole Imports. I am also aware of liquidation.com which is an auction site, and via trading which does not have what I am looking for. So any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Flea Market Vendor - Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ujenco,

This UK based wholesale supplier may have what you're looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Other supplier options are based in the US or Canada -

Cheers! :)

Irene
fm1234
If you're in or anywhere near a city of any size (say 200,000 or more population) there is almost certainly a local wholesaler who deals in this stuff -- check the yellow pages, or even go into a small chain/mom & pop store and ask.

You might also check CityWholesale.com although I am not sure they carry the specific product lines you've mentioned, they are a full-service wholesaler to the grocery industry, and might point you in the right direction. Selling at a flea market might be an issue with CW; I'd suggest just mentioning that you're opening a small store, taking over a bakrupt IGA location or something along those lines (if you don't mind a little cloak-n-dagger in your research.)

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
ujenco
Thanks for the feedback. I looked at prideproducts they look ok, but I am nervous with the no name stuff. I will look at citywholesale.com and hope their minimums are not too bad.

Thanks again.

Flea Market Vendor - Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.