Homestead type products

Free Member
jansan
Hi I am new to Salehoo, I am from New Zealand. Would really like to start selling products for urban and country homesteaders/self sufficientists. I can only start small as am starting with very very limited sums, would like to find a supplier of bake packers, sprouters, sun ovens (especially sun ovens), grain mills etc.

Any help would be appreciated as I am really struggling to find what I need.

Janine

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi jansan,

I had to search outside of the SaleHoo directory for you. Here is one supplier offering sun ovens - Link hidden: Login to view

You may apply to become their distributor in New Zealand - Link hidden: Login to view

Since we haven't purchased from this supplier, SaleHoo cannot guarantee it's safety and reliability at this point.

Hope this helps! :)

Irene
Free Member
jansan
Thank you Irene

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You're much welcome Janine! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

We'd love to see you even through photo, mind uploading one? Thanks!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.