Horror Movies / DVD wanted

mattgonzales4000
Ok So I am actually specifically looking for HORROR MOVIES. I checked out 'Mountain View Movies' since everyone seams to say they are pretty good BUT They dont have that HUGE of a selection (in Horror Movies). I have always seen stores on Ebay who specialize in a specific genre such as westerns or action and they have hundreds but Mountain View only has a handful of horror movies compared to the amounts I have seen on ebay stores such as 'Movie Magic USA'. Where else can I find Horror movies or how Can I contact other businesses about overstock deals? How does that process usually work?

By the way, I know the ebay market is flooded with DVD's and electronics but DVD's wont actually be my main product, just something on the side.

THANKS! -Matt

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would suggest you contact Mountainview specifically on this as they might be able to get you a much larger and more specific list.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.