I'd like some advise about selling brand name bags

jantzeab
HELLO,
Basically i'd like to sell authentic brand name bag like LV,Channel etc.
brand new or second hand but still can't find the best deal.
i only found untrustworthy website only.
has anyone used Link hidden: Login to view as a wholesaler?

has anyone got any more information on them?
i found it in salehoo but i just would like to share an idea.
if anyone would give me advise about it or selling brand name stuff,i'll appreciate that.

thanks

Jasmine

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi jantzeab,

efashionhouse.com is a verified and trusted supplier of SaleHoo. They have an average 2 star rating and we have not received any complaints against them.

If you are a bit unsure about making a purchase, I suggest you start by opening a line of communication with them, send a few emails inquiring about their products (you could even try and request for documents to prove the authenticity of their bags) and see how they reply to your emails. Also, start off small, order just a few pieces. If you can order 1 bag first and have it checked so you can verify for yourself if the product is indeed the real thing and not some knock off.

Hope this helps. Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
jantzeab
.i'll try it.
Many thanks for your advise.
:-)

Free Member
torreypinedesigns
Hi Marc,

i just joined today. Please provide all detailed information on AUTHENTIC designer handbag, accessories and clothing dropshippers. I am so FRUSTRATED with not being able to find any legitimate and sell AUTHENTIC products.

many thanks!
michael

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.