I need 100% Human Hair

blackblessed11
I'VE SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW FOR A WHOLESALER OF 100% HUMAN HAIR, ALL TEXTURES FOR MY BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE, STILL I HAVEN'T ANY LUCK, EVEN HERE ON SALEHOO, ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Wow that has to be the most ODD request I can think Of. LoL

Well I found a few places that might help if You havent seen them already but I need more info to get a more specific result. I mean are you looking for weaves? Im sure thats what you want to use it for right?

Try these : And if its not what your looking for then get back to me with more specific information on what you need. You got me interested lol.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
We have several salehoo memebrs. The summer is near and I am sure we can strat selling u some of ours for a fair price. lol . Not trying to make fun but some people will do it. Even an add in the local paper might bring in some results. Like I said summer is near and the haircuts will follow.

haus1028
:lol: Let me grab my clippers :lol:

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
haus1028
Dammit, I can't stop laphing now.

Oh thats too much.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
My wife says I can stand to loose some armpit hair. Let me get those dog shears out of the cupboard. :D

familytime
I've been needing a hair cut, if you want to buy mine I can sell it to you. It's down to my waist. :lol:

kellyr9
[I've been needing a hair cut, if you want to buy mine I can sell it to you. It's down to my waist:06315464]

Mine too! lol :lol:

mana2006
Just wanted to check in and see how the search was going. I have about real hair before but was never in the market. I can't even remember where I saw the products. I wish I could help but right now I am just lost on where to even look. Wasn't trying to make fun but thats probally how they get real human hair to sell. Just offer a fair price and I am sure that maybe you can even start your own hair supply website. Maybe talk with a salon and ask them if you could make a deal.

familytime
Just wanted to check in and see how the search was going. I have about real hair before but was never in the market. I can't even remember where I saw the products. I wish I could help but right now I am just lost on where to even look. Wasn't trying to make fun but thats probally how they get real human hair to sell. Just offer a fair price and I am sure that maybe you can even start your own hair supply website. Maybe talk with a salon and ask them if you could make a deal.

Funny you said that!!!! Because that's the way it was done in the early 20's and so on. companies would advertise for people interestede in selling their hair. Today you can even call The Ameican Cancer Society to donate your hai for patients with cancer.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well I hope the links I left helped cause We havent heard from the member since the post was left lol.

mana2006
I agree no news is sometimes good news

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.