Ice Cream Machine Supplier Wanted

baseballman933
Hello Everyone,
I have recently decided I want to buy an ice cream machine and rent it out to my school. But I haven't been able to find a wholesale site selling ice cream machines. Would I be better of buying used. I was also thinking about having like 2 partners to cut down on the upfront costs. Please respond I need some help. Thanks for your time.
Baseballman933

tommyh712
I really do not know of any wholesale sites that sell ice cream machines. A good place to check out is Ebay though. There is quite a few listed on there. I would also check your local Craiglist to see if any is listed on there as well.

Free Member
jd35648
shipping would be high for such an item. Check your local yellow pages under restaurant supply

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com
baseballman933
ok thank you all for your help.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to contact Link hidden: Login to view and see if they are able to order you one. They don't appear to have any in stock but no doubt they will have contacts.

Good luck :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.