Inexpensive shipping charges supplier needed!

8 Sep 16 03:50:57 am
Is it me or does it seem like the shipping charges for the dropshippers take most if not all of the profit out of a product? Even if I pass on the shipping charges to the customer the total cost of the product plus shipping knocks me out of the market on being reasonable in price. Any suggestions? I like Kole Imports because its flat rate 9.99 shipping but I don't want to offer products to my customer and make them buy 4 or 6 or however many and they don't break pack qty. Any other dropshippers with low or no shipping charges or that are low enough in price to make it still worth it with the shipping?

Site Admin
13 Sep 16 02:11:50 am
Shipping charges certainly do impact on margins in this type of business, but unfortunately shipping items just isn't cheap anymore and suppliers may even be hiding a little extra profit in some of those as well in some cases, which also doesn't help.

Are there any products in particular you are most ineterested in?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at