Inflatable Lounger - Supplier Wanted

ftsventures
Currently in the search for an inflatable lounger supplier for dropshipping from my ecommerce website. The main focus has been on the US market but it would be a great bonus if I could ship worldwide!

I am carrying one brand online now but the same brand sells on Amazon for $10 cheaper so am most certainly struggling to compete there, hence would like to set up directly with a supplier/manufacturer.

Last edited by karen_salehoo on 16 Nov 16 06:15:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
edit title for clarity and SEO purposes
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hello,

This supplier does have the product that you are looking for:

Link hidden: Login to view

Contact them directly and let them know your order requirements so they can offer you the best possible price.

Another possibility is working with another China- based manufacturer. Now the supplier below is not part of our directory so we cannot verify/ guarantee their safety. We are just giving you an option and it's entirely your decision whether or not you choose to work with them:

Link hidden: Login to view

If you do decide to purchase from this supplier, we highly recommend that you make use of your credit card or PayPal account to ensure a safe transaction.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.