Insanity Workout box sets - supplier wanted

domomcp
I am looking for a reliable wholesaler with insanity workout box sets. Thanks Help much appreciated.

fm1234
Beachbody has their own distributor program; it's rare to see any legit wholesaler carrying them. Ingram apparently had it at one point, but not sure if they still do.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thanks Frank. I checked Ingram and they do not have any of these workout sets at the moment.

@domomcp I also confirmed that since they have their own distributor program, the only way to earn if you decide to resell their products would be through sales commissions when you get accepted as one of their fitness coaches. Their contact details for this are 18002400913 or email
coachrelations@kingbeachbody.com

Hope this helps!

Irene
domomcp
Thanks for your help. The e mail address seems to be not vaild. Found another e mail for them. thanks for your help.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.