iPhone 5S Dropshippers or small quantity wholeseller needed

12 Dec 13 11:42:29 pm

I am looking for good iphone 5S dropshippers or small quantity sellers (i.e 5-20 units).
Let me know you any of you had had a chance finding some.

And please don't redirect me to a link where I then have to spend days looking to no avail (I've already tried that).

I'm a serious buyer and want to establish a lasting relationship with a trusted supplier.

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Site Admin
13 Dec 13 09:37:20 pm

I suggest that if you are not able to find verified suppliers in our directory, that you email Link hidden: Login to view with your request. No guarantees, but the team there will do their best to try and source you some supplier leads outside of our verified ones for you to follow up with.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.