iPhones - pre-order them!

nando
Hello everyone,

Remember when the PS3 came out? Selling price on ebay around $1200 each even more

The new iPhone will be out soon, so go order some before it's too late. If you are lucky and get a few, sell them on ebay.

Everyone is waiting for it. So stop selling those stupid clothes and shoes and get to work.
Go everywhere you can and ask for preorders.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Good info. From what Ive read this this is gonna in as much demand as the consoles when they first came out

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
nando
Yep, that's right.

I think they come out in June. I am 100% sure that people can make at least 2 times the price they paid for it

urkrazydeals
who and where can we get them from?

bayericlowe
The Sony iPhone???

Where Jimmy, where? Lets start a pool! :twisted:

nogdirect
Ok, ok... but it's not that easy to preorder. If someone has a good idea let me know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to make REAL money online, visit
Link hidden: Login to view

noveltytease-com
Well there is only one problem with that theory...according to a lot of website information these phones will not be able to preorder. If you would like to read a link that has been published on AT&T's current standpoint on the two types of phones that will be offered on a first come, first serve basis...
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yeah most likely you will have to pay retail for them. So start saving up. When they get released you can buy as many as you can.

nando
Yeah, saving money would be a good idea too.

And to reply to someones question:
It's the Apple iPhone and not the Sony phone

rashsav
can this phone be unlocked or is it locked to Cig network?

baddawg
ATT/Cingular...Ok the hype is over, cant believe that people are actually trying to get $1500+ on Ebay for these things...I tracked auctions last night for about an hour, and nobody is getting any more than they paid for themselves, and that after standing in line for a million hours.

8GB phones auctions were ending up at 600-620, and 4GB were leveling off at just over 500.

Lots of 25-30 shipping charges(mostly the 'get it now' thing ,overnight)

I am waiting for a month,get the reviews, and save some $$...I like what it is all about though...looks real cool

Free Member
legendaryhobbies
The I-phone is a pile of junk! A friend of mine waited in line for almost 2 days for this thing and it does nothing well and tons of things poorly. Slow internet, the touch screen is a joke and it cost 3 times that of a good internet phone that plays mp3? Don't waste your money.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im not sure what auctions you watched. But i have seen the 80 gb units going for 900 consistantly. They only cost $599 retail.

Free Member
blairtech
have these phones dropped any in price yet? we dont get a releas over here in uk until xmas so just checking on prices to see if worth shipping over???
steve

dropshipwholesalers
Yes there are some sites that dropship the I-phone for around $550 now.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.