IPOD 30G and Sony PSP Core System

3 Feb 07 09:54:05 pm
I'm wholesaling IPOD 30G (white) and Sony PSP core systems for a great price. All items are brand new in their original box and not refurbished. Items are available for pick up or I can ship them to you for an additional fee to cover shipping costs.
IPOD 30G video- $195.00 each
Sony PSP- $170.00 each
I'm in the Orlando, Florida area if you'd like to stop by and pick some units up, or I can arrange to ship them to you as long as you cover shipping costs. Call me between ***DELETED**** Cash only if picking items up. Paypal only if shipping to a verified address.
Ray @ Elite Sounds

Free Member
4 Feb 07 04:05:47 am
elitecars: Please register with salehoo before selling to salehoo members. After completion of registration and we verify your information is correct. It will be much easier to gain the trust of salehoo members.
You can find detailed information on registering with us.
Link hidden: Login to view

Registering is 100% free

Note that this member:

Has not been verified by salehoo staff as a registered seller. Use caution when contacting this person. Thanks

If you continue to post trying to sell to salehoo members. All contact information will be deleted and you will be warned. Continued Avoidance of our policy will result in account suspension or BAN !

Salehoo.com practices safe trade and will not allow potential scammers to victimize our members.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.