ipod nano lead

vilek
Hi Salehoo members,

There is a distributor in China which so far is one of the best leads I have found. They have a website. I have checked them out & so far they seem to be 99% legitimate. I phoned them & spoke to one of their English speaking sales team & they have very professional business etiquette.

I don't think they offer credit card payment terms however I'm about to initiate a deal with them. I'm starting with 1 sample to make sure they are authentic, then on to larger orders. Please post a personal request to me if you would like to know of this supplier. I would really appreciate if your willing to share a potential lead with me too... :)

tab10us
would you be willing to share their website?

vilek
Yes, I'm willing to share. Send me a pm

Cheers

Free Member
mxrider56
i'd like to know!

gohogsar
The website vilek sent to me doesn't list iPods. They have 'MP4 players' but they don't even try to pass them off as iPods.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.