Is "Ok China Industrial Ltd" OK?

seeasterncrafts
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had feedback from dealing with:
Ok China Industrial Ltd?
Address: No.109, F2 Building, F518 Idea Land, Baoyuan Road, Xixiang, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
One of their websites is at Link hidden: Login to view

They replied promptly to our request for a quote & seem professional but request payment by TT (Western Union) which we`re not keen on.
Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,
David,
Friendly Horizons Ltd
England

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi David,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Although they offer a wide range of products knowing that they only accept western union is not too inviting.

I don't really have any personal experience dealing with this company but I did manage to find a couple of mixed views about them, please have a read:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

This company seem to go under quite a few names or has several sister companies.

Anyway, I hope this helps somehow.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
seeasterncrafts
Thanks Richelle, that was really useful. I`ll probably go ahead with the order but insist on credit card / PayPal payment.
Regards,
David

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're quite welcome, David!

I do hope you can pay them using credit cards as this will be a lot safer for you.

All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.