Japanese Yukata

andrew.thomas1195
Seeking a drop shipping supplier for Japanese Yukata (kind of robe) that will ship to Australia

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately our suppliers do not carry the product you're looking for but here are some suppliers I found outside the directory:

Link hidden: Login to view

As we cannot guarantee the safety of suppliers outside SaleHoo, it is highly recommended that you purchase from these companies using safe payment methods such as credit cards or PayPal.

All the best!

andrew.thomas1195
shane_salehoo wrote:Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately our suppliers do not carry the product you're looking for but here are some suppliers I found outside the directory:

Appreciate the prompt assistance. Unfortunately none of these wholesalers offer drop shipping. Are there any Japanese companies that do drop shipping?

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Andrew those are the only companies that we thought are suitable to be suggested. We found other suppliers but they look really shady and just not worth recommending. I suggest that you contact the above mentioned suppliers to inquire if you can order a single item at a time to be shipped directly to your customers.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.