Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Kashwere - wholesalers needed

Kashwere - wholesalers needed

japanseller
Hello. I'm looking for a supplier of Kashwere. Link hidden: Login to view

I found Revelation Concepts on Salehoo but I couldn't get any response from them. Does anybody know Kashwere blanket wholesale supplier? If you do, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Welcome to SaleHoo, JapanSeller!

How long has it been since you emailed/contacted Revelation Concepts? Phone is often a much more effective way of contacting suppliers than email. Suppliers often have a backlog of support emails to deal with, so it may take a few days for them to get back to you. Whereas with phone, you get priority straight away. If they still haven't contacted you after 3 business days, please email us so that we can make a follow up.

Kashwere LLC fulfills wholesale orders as mentioned in this article:

Link hidden: Login to view

Their site URL is Link hidden: Login to view and when you click on the 'Wholesale Inquiries' link at the top of the page you will be redirected to Link hidden: Login to view

I would suggest you contact them and inquire about a wholesale account or how you can purchase their products at wholesale. They are also willing to help you locate their authorized dealers if that is what you want.

Also, I found another supplier that offers Kashwere at wholesale, all you have to do is open a wholesale account with them. To visit them please click on this link:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how