Kitchen Aid Wholesale Dropshipper Wanted

Free Member
chastity
I am looking for a wholesale dropshipper for Kitchen Aid small kitchen appliances. Mainly the stand mixer, however I would consider other small appliances from them.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Chastity,

Welcome to SaleHoo :)

Here are a few suppliers that may have what you are looking for you -

Link hidden: Login to view -wholesaler
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ianizman
Hello,
just wondering... How can I dropship the items from the websites provided above... do I need to register or pay some fees?
Seriously need some help in dropshiping.
Thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Ian,

Kindly refer below to the links on how you can inquire or register for their dropshipping program -

Link hidden: Login to view You may also refer to their Link hidden: Login to view section for more details about their dropshipping service.

Link hidden: Login to view or Link hidden: Login to view them directly to inquire.

Link hidden: Login to view - You may need to contact them directly about dropshipping.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.