Lady Gaga Heartbeats in-ear headphones by Beats by Dre - Supplier needed

Free Member
babydoll85
Looking for a supplier of these with good prices, please help, thanks.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi babydoll85,

This is one of the products with a tightly controlled distribution channel, and to get authentic Dr. Dre Monster Beats headphones, and their recent Lady Gaga Heartbeats, you can only source it from Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Their list of authorized dealers are here Link hidden: Login to view

Monster Cable even keeps a list of unauthorized dealers selling fake versions of their products Link hidden: Login to view

You can save up to 60% from the Monster Outlet Store Link hidden: Login to view

They used to accept Retailer sign ups, but I can't see the link from their site today.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
jmillny
I was just about post a question on where I can get these. Thanks for reading my mind! :)

Free Member
babydoll85
your welcome JmillNY :)

Free Member
babydoll85
Thanks alot Irene!

So I checked the Monster Outlet store link you sent me and I noticed that they are all refurbished, if I was to resell them do I have to mention that? I mean what you dont know wont hurt you right?! lol

fm1234
Um ... yeah, you sort of have to clearly disclose the condition of a product you're selling. Refurbs are extremely common in computers, electronics and media; it generally isn't a barrier to sales.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
babydoll85
Link hidden: Login to view

Do they do dropshipping?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.