Latest mobile phones in bulk please

dsrmarion
i would like to sell mobile phones. where can i find them in bulk? i know mkenterprise.com sells mobile phones. But can someone find out the price for bulk purchases?

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Please check the following suppliers of Mobile Phones and negotiate with them regarding the prices: -

Link hidden: Login to view

dsrmarion
thank you.

lcd1535
Hello,
has anyone actually dealt with Link hidden: Login to view?

many thanks

Site Admin
salehoo_group
MK Enterprise should discount on bulk if you are serious about purchasing. Email and ask :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
kittinan
MK enterprise would only qualify as traders, they prices are higher than local hongkong wholesale rates you could receive from some of the traders/semi-wholesalers that have shops in hongkong, they sell 1 pc locally, but this might be only cause i deal in mobilephones and came on to salehoo cause i was gonna start a e-store, the prices from your chinese suppliers are over what the market RETAIL price in shenzen is for the products they supply,

while your directory might be good for americans looking for semi-wholesalers and dropshippers, its pretty useless for someone that has access to or has been to china,

a piece of advice, check all suppliers from china, even though they might seem like genuine suppliers, they products might be of sub-standard quality.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.