Liquidation.com - Review Needed

thong.tranvb
I've been trying to buy bulk or truckloads to start a small surplus business.I've seen alot of bad reviews on Liquidation.com. Has anyone done business with them n are they a good truckload r bulk seller? Or does anyone has any good experience with other companies that sells truckloads of used n return goods?

Free Member
mj09va
Just had a quick scan on their site and it looks like they're the same as ebay with stocks/listings but only difference is in bulk.

This might help you decide, I just saw this online. Hope this helps.
Link hidden: Login to view

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs
China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Thong,

Quit legit, but not always easy to get a great deal because so many use it as a dumping ground for cherry picked lots. If you're talking truck load, I would suggest speaking to VIA Trading, they are an approved supplier in our directory. In fact we have quite a few surplus suppliers listed that you could speak with about putting together a truck load.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

thong.tranvb
Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate all the help very much.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.