Lookin for mp3 to resell

eric6661
Hello All,

Im looking for a company or a way to legally sell MP3s on a website that I am designing. Does anyone know of where I can get mp3s at. I have yet to find any.

Thanks,
Eric

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can please checkout the following supplier...
Link hidden: Login to view

mana2006
What type do u like? I have access to a variety of players that are often created by companies with there own engineering. I can also get products that are OEM. Do u have a specific style in mind or features?

eric6661
Hello,

Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for mp3 players. Im looking for the actaul mp3s themselves. For people to buy and download. The types of music would be any and all.

Thank you,

Eric

mana2006
hmm never looked into it. I am sorry but I cant help ya at this time.

gohogsar
Hello,

Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for mp3 players. Im looking for the actaul mp3s themselves. For people to buy and download. The types of music would be any and all.

Thank you,

Eric
]I think your first call would have to be to RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). They could put in touch with the labels or at least point you in the right direction.

eric6661
Kool Thanks,

Ill do a google search for them and see what I can find out. Then Ill post back with my findings.

Eric

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.