looking 4 ipod video 60G

dapurty1
Hi, im looking for someone who would be able to supply me with new sealed Apple Ipod video's 60G for US$340-$350 after shipping costs to Australia.

Must accept secure payment method, preferably Paypal.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can try to checkout these suppliers.

Link hidden: Login to view

andman86
amy, have you ordered from ipodwarehouse before? Just wondering if it was legit. Thanks!

gohogsar
amy, have you ordered from ipodwarehouse before? Just wondering if it was legit. Thanks!

Look for info on ipodwarehouse in the Name and Shame section. As for Amy, I don't believe she comprehends the English language very well. Not a personal attack, but I would be happy to post the chat log I had with her...

Free Member
rjuarez
Hi, im looking for someone who would be able to supply me with new sealed Apple Ipod video's 60G for US$340-$350 after shipping costs to Australia.

Must accept secure payment method, preferably Paypal.

would you be intertested in Apple Factory Refubs? They carry a one your warranty and you can not tell the difference if you did not know how.
email me

dapurty1
Hi, thanks for the responce, will send u an email

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.