Looking for a baby product.

Free Member
23 Nov 10 06:30:58 am
My company is a trading company in Korea.
I am looking for baby products as below;

* Fisher-price Rainforest Jumperoo
Link hidden: Login to view

* Fisher-price Precious planet Jumperoo

* Graco Pack n Play TotBlock 9261qb

The 3 products are the main reason why I joined Salehoo.
I have been looking for them for 4 weeks now.

I already contacted official distributor of Fisher-price and Graco in Korea.
They don't import those products. So that I contacted Fisher-price and Graco company in USA, they can't supply it to us as they have their own distributors, which I already contacted, in Korea.

Also I tried some companies including USA, UK, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hongkong, Taiwan, etc. But all of them were scammers.
(I am tired of communacating with scammers.)

Additionally, I checked all the Ebay sellers and Amazon sellers to get supplied, it was not helpful.
E-mailed some big vendors such as Metroplex trading, CSN Store, Baby age, Etoys, Baby universe, MyToybox, BabyEarth, BlueRibbonToys, Babies R us, etc. (Most of them don't reply or said couldn't help me)

So, hopefully, I want to find a good wholesaler or distributor here on Salehoo.

If anybody have information about it, please make a comment.

Site Admin
23 Nov 10 11:12:02 pm
Welcome to SaleHoo KJKJ,

Fisher Price does not seem to sell they products at wholesale, but I think you can apply and be a distributor although the dollar requirement may be quite significant.

Almost 2 months ago one of our member's was also looking for a toy by Fisher Price and that is how I found out how difficult it is to source for their products at wholesale. Here's the link to that thread, Link hidden: Login to view

Also, here are a few suppliers carrying Fisher Price products, they may be able to help you source the Jumperoo. Please check them out -

Hope this helps somehow :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
24 Nov 10 12:23:28 am

I just want to let you know that I did try (since yesterday) to look for the Jumperoo items that you prefer. There are offers online from retailers and a lot from China based suppliers (which are not recommendable, most likely replicas). The wholesale suppliers I have seen offer Fisher Price toys, with links already provided by Richelle. As she has mentioned, they may be able to help you source the Jumperoo items. :)

Let us know should you need help getting in touch with these suppliers.

Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.