Looking for a Supplier for Blu-Ray DVDs

Free Member
pheany
I have been searching $ALEHOO for wholesale sites on Blu-Ray DVDs but there seem to not be any/very many or they are hard to find for some reason. I am looking for several wholesalers who have good pricing on Blu-Ray DVDs, preferably newer releases and Blockbusters as well as some Disney movies. If there is anything that anyone can suggest, I would greatly appreciate it. I looked through the DVD wholesalers list and I found mostly HD-DVD and SD-DVDs but no Blu-Ray. Thanks in advance

Site Admin
salehoo_group
I can't find any wholesalers of blu-ray dvds but I have found a couple of blu-ray dvd players. I would contact them as they may know where you can find a blu-ray dvd supplier.
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

thanks.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.