Looking for a supplier of Joules Equestrian Apparel

casual-england
i'm looking for a wholesaler who sells JOULES this is made in Market Harborough. horseriding clothing.

who can help me out???

gulfy13
Joules is very strict on who sales their brand..They will not even accept order on their own website if they think it is an order larger that what can be assumed for personal use...

They do have this link at the bottom of the page:

Personal Use - Each order is for your personal, non-commercial use. Resale of any Joules product without the express, written consent of Joules is strictly prohibited. Multiple orders representing what Joules deems to be commercial quantities will not be accepted via our direct shopping channels. If you would like to enquire about wholesale/trade opportunities please email Link hidden: Login to view

casual-england
ok thank you, i'll send them a e-mail...

payless-brokers
WORKED FOR ME!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.