Looking for Car Stereo Products!!!

buglars30
I'm looking for a car stereo products especially CLARION online and needed a good supplier. Pls Advice. :mrgreen:

rcarelse
Guys Iam form South Africa most sites I visit requires you to live in the usa. How can I work around it.

Looking forward to you advice
Roger :D

compacter
Guys Iam form South Africa most sites I visit requires you to live in the usa. How can I work around it.

Looking forward to you advice
Roger :D

*Comment Deleted By Admin*

buglars30 if you need anything give me some model #'s i will check and see what i can do for prices.

rcarelse
Compacter

If there's onething you lack its manners so please next time be more pollite. and this question straight to Mr Salehoo please help looking for electronics, Mp3 players searched your database but cant seem to come up with anything.

Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Compacter

If there's onething you lack its manners so please next time be more pollite. and this question straight to Mr Salehoo please help looking for electronics, Mp3 players searched your database but cant seem to come up with anything.

Thanks

I would suggest you work with a freight forwarding company. They will give you a US address to ship your purchases to and combine them all and ship them to you.There are many companes that will do this including UPS

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
payless-brokers
TRY LESCO DISTRIBUTORS... THEY HAVE 4 BRANCHES IN THE USA. ALSO, DRAGON DISTRIBUTORS.. THERE ARE TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS ON CLARION.

Free Member
steph666
I'm facing same problem.The very few suppliers that I have found have low end car audio products.I own a business and buy in large quantities.There has to be someone out there with reputable brand names and good prices to suit our demands.

buglars30
To payless Broker,

Pls give me the full details of the website that you given me thanks.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.