Looking for dependable dropshippers for jewelry

circuitfuse
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a US based jewelry provider that drop ships. I've been searching for awhile and can't seem to find a good one. Has anyone had any luck with this genre of product?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi circuitfuse,

There are different types of jewelry - silver jewelry, costume jewelry, genuine gold or diamonds or handcrafted custom made. I gathered these US based drop ship suppliers for you.:)

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (costume jewelry)

And don't miss our blog about Colette, who now runs a successful online business selling unique jewelry items! :) Read on to discover the secret of her success at Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know should you need further help.

Have a great day!

Irene
Free Member
timelinegoods
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a US based jewelry provider that drop ships. I've been searching for awhile and can't seem to find a good one. Has anyone had any luck with this genre of product?

Hi, in my experience I have good luck from www.the-silverbox.com, as Irene have provided. I also had good luck selling from www.hundredpercentwholesale.com, but for handbags only.

I also used www.jewelrysprite.com a couple of times, however their communication level is EXTREMELY horrible. I emailed them a few times, but I never get a response. They actually have mailed the item to one of my customers and the other just have been processed. I'm basically taking a chance on this one.

Take care and good luck!
Yvette

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thanks for the tips Yvette! And glad to hear about your business rolling on. :) We wish for your continued success! Take care. :)

Irene
circuitfuse
Awesome, thanks alot Yvette. I'll give them a try and see what happens. Keep me updated if you happen to find any other reputable services. -Trent

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.