Looking for Digital Cameras, MP3s and LCD TVs

8 Apr 07 01:38:28 pm
i want to buy digital cameras mp3 or lcd tvs but i'm looking in many sites and i don't know if i can trust on them .
Its always the same i buy and i don't received the products .
Do anyone know any site that i can trust for buy my products .

Free Member
8 Apr 07 10:45:33 pm
Well I know a company that supplies all those products and more. But Im not sure if you have a tax id or not.

Link hidden: Login to view is the nations largest distributer of consumer electronics in the united states.

Thier prices are fair and competitive and thier service is second to none.

They have a policy to get all orders fullfilled and shipped the same day. And a 1 item minimum order.

You can also setup a dropship account with them for a few extra bucks.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
25 Aug 08 11:18:17 pm
MK Enterprise also has a huge range of genuine brand name electronics. They have a 4 star rating in the Salehoo direcotry with some excellent reviews. See them here...
Link hidden: Login to view

All the best ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.