Looking for DVD's and Games that ship to Australia

brad-sickness
I mostly sell DVD's and video games on eBay but with the limited resources I have, I barely make $100 a week from this.

I only want video games from either Australia or UK (because they're PAL and in english) and DVD's in region 1, 2 or 4 as long as they are genuine releases that don't have have chinese writing on them etc.

So basically, I want the DVD's that you would find in retail shops in UK, USA or Australia.

Know of any good sources for DVD's and games to resell? Also, if they accept Paypal, that would be great but if not, I do have a credit card. :lol:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
My dvd sales have averaged around $700 a month in profits. But ive been getting them real cheap running an ad in our local paper. I pay between 1-3 dollars for each one. Ive bought up to 500 movies at a time. But thats just one of the things I do. Keep up with your games and dvds and add more to the mix. Try advertising to people and offer to buy thier junk movies. One mans junk is anothers treasure. 99% of people that buy movies end up not watching them after 1 or 2 viewings. Then it just becomes a space problem for most.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
brad-sickness
Good tips, thanks.

I got a huge space problem, over 400 DVD's but one small shelf. :lol:

haus1028
I am looking for popular dvd seasons like CSI and Sopranos, I will buy in bulk. I find it is hard to sell regular dvd movies on ebay. I think it is better to sell seasons, or sell as lots.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
Basically if you have a hard time selling certain movies on ebay during a certain time. Then after 3 relistings just throw it in a lot and get rid of it. Although one month a movie might not sell well but later that same movie will sell, dont just avoid a certain movie because it didnt sell today.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
dinine
jimmy, is there any good dropship site with no minimum orders and joining fees?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.