Fall September Special

Looking for inexpensive V3C RAZRs

Free Member
rjuarez
Does anyone know of a link to some V3C Motorola RAZRs?
I have looked for some time and have been unable to find a link that led to a RAZR under $300 (looking for pink). I want these as replacments for family as the market to resell them is tough.

manutd
Does the V3c come in pink?I am in contact with a wholesaler in china. They sell almost every phone but v3c only in silver and for $356. They do V3 pink but not v3c. V3 pink at only $200 brand new or $152 for Grade A+. Anyone know any cheaper than that? or even a good phone wholesaler they have come across which is worth mentioning.

anonymous
i know wot u mean.iv spent hours looking at sites in honk kong,usa n singapore. the cheapest V3 razor i found was $198.
im trying to get into selling but i aint found any real bargains

Free Member
rjuarez
The V3C does come in pink, the reason the V3 is so cheap is they are common. The V3C (Verizon) is fairly new and still brings top dollar. I have found some on ebay for $260 which is lower than any wholesaler I have searched. Where are they getting them!!!!!!????

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.