Looking for Skate Clothes Suppliers

raiderjake
Can anyone help me? I have a good deal on skate shoes and would like to find some skateboarder clothing to go along with it, brands like Spitfire, Independent, Zero, Girl, Powell. Basically looking for pants, shirts, and hooded sweatshirts, but any other ideas would be great too... Thanx

Free Member
haydee
Hi raiderjake,

Please check out the following suppliers of skate clothing & accessories.

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps!

All the best,

raiderjake
thank you, im going to hane to checkk those out later, im late for school. do you know if i have to have a brick and mortar store from those sites? unfortunatly thats too common with skate suppliers, they want you to have a skate shop. thanx again

Free Member
haydee
Hi Raiderjake,

They do require Reseller's ID and though not explicitly stated on their websites, I think they do require a storefront but you may contact them and enquire about this to be absolutely sure.

You may also check out Link hidden: Login to view though their line is more punk, emo, rock clothing. You can apply for a wholesale account with them even if you're just an online seller without a storefront.

Cheers,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.