Looking for Sprint cell phone wholesalers in the U.S

dr-mulamalla
I am looking for someone to give me a company that could provide either drop shipping or wholesale Sprint/cdma U.S cell phones. It can either be the low end phone offered by sprint or even the high end ones.

Thanks

nosfirebird
are you a registered business with a sales tax id?

dr-mulamalla
Yes I am a registered business with a sales tax Id. Please give me any info that you can provide. Thanks!

nosfirebird
sorry that it has taken me so long to respond christmas is extremely busy time. but if you have the legal things out of the way all you need to do is call the manufactures of sprint and ask them for there wholesale suppliers.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.