Looking for supplier for Products for Network Infrastructure

Free Member
23 Mar 10 01:11:40 pm
You have three suppliers listed (two from Canada and one from UK), they don't have what I am looking for. There is also one supplier listed in US. the prices are outrageously high. You can buy this product cheaper on amazon and ebay.
I found a legitimate supplier from China. Networking supplies are made in US and imported from US. They have a large US supplier located in CA. They purchase all their networking supplies from them and ship it back to US for resale. Can we find that supplier?

Free Member
25 Mar 10 09:27:26 am
Although you didn't specify exactly what kind of product you were looking for, the company I work for has had a lot of success with CableWholesale for bulk cat5, etc. I don't know if they have us on a higher pricing tier than most resellers, but if you need bulk network cable, give them a look.

If not, specifically what are you looking for?

China's great, we use overseas factories for many of our products, but we've also had a number of horror stories as well from serious quality control failures - caveat emptor.

29 Mar 10 07:56:55 pm
We can supply CAT5 , CAT 6 Cable , also many different network adapter & tools . if you need any help , you can contact with me

China wholesale drop shipper especially acceries repair parts
Link hidden: Login to view sales@tvc-mall.com
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
13 Sep 11 11:22:49 pm
We are a U.S. based wholesaler of laptop parts and consumer electronics. We supplies wireless lan adapters and wireless IP cameras etc. Please see link here: Link hidden: Login to view

If you are interested in, please let me know. My email is: enquiry@hismarket.com. Thanks!

Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.