Looking for suppliers of Baby Items, Toys

sindlingen
Hi,
I am looking for a supplier for Baby stuff like Baby Gyms, Prams, etc. as well as toys for kids in the age group of 0-5 years. It would be great if the supplier is based in the UK.
The stuff can be branded or unbranded.
You help and advice would be great.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Gagan

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi sindlingen,

Here's a couple of suppliers that may suit your needs, please check them out: (both are based in UK)

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
sindlingen
Hi Richelle,
Thanks very much. Do you know other suppliers too as these are a bit expensive maybe in US or other country.

Best Regards,
Gagan

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi sindlingen,

Try these suppliers:

Hope these have what you need.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
xaviercito
Hi,

i'm looking for the same stuff to sell, but in the french market.
Do you know a wholesaler based in France ?

Thanks a lot.

Xavier

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Xaviercito,

Sorry we are currently unable to locate any wholesalers for toys that are based in France.

Are there any other products that you are interested in? We'd be glad to help you out.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
xaviercito
Thank you richelle for your answer,

for now, no, i'm only interested to sell this type of product. (but i'm looking for another product to sell on ebay france, but we don't have the option 'i want i now' on ebay france, so the program auction inspector doesn't work.
If there isn't a wholesaler in france for this type of products, do you know one of them in germany, spain, europe (in UK I notice the 2 you mention above).
Only in europe, because with USA or China, the freight and custom cost are expensive.

Thank you again.
Have a nice day.

Xavier

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.