Please know that we are continuously working to update and add more suppliers to the directory. We are doing our best to help you guys out.
Electronics is the most saturated market there is making it a difficult market to enter and thrive on specially if you are selling on eBay where wholesalers sell direct to the public. You might even be competing with your own supplier. That is why it is a good idea to choose a wholesale supplier that sell only to retailers and does not sell to individuals or on eBay (and compete with their retailers).
Please have a look at this post: Link hidden: Login to view
Fudjj and Planes have made excellent points that should be noted which I've summed up below:
To succeed on eBay/online,
1. become a legitimate retailer and order direct from the manufacturer.
2. buy liquidated goods.
3. find a good niche market -a market with low competition.
On wholesale pricing and how to get below wholesale prices:
1. don't take any listed price at face value. Wholesale suppliers tailor their prices to the quantity of your order.
2. If you're selling on eBay and comparing prices qouted by your eBay competitors, eBay is a WHOLESALE marketplace. What you might be looking for is below wholesale prices.
3. Attend tradeshows or take a trip to Asia/China.
We strive hard to help our members succeed. If you are not happy and satisfied with your membership, you can always contact us through Link hidden: Login to view
. We appreciate getting feedbacks as this is a good way to find out what we need to improve on and how we can help our members further.
All the best,