Looking for US supplier of P90X Extreme home fitness

8 Sep 09 10:32:29 pm
Looking for a dropship source with good pricing for this exercise DVD can anyone help?

Site Admin
9 Sep 09 11:20:16 pm
Hi Nuke360,

After a few hours of searching, we were unable to find any suitable drop ship suppliers for authentic P90X Extreme home fitness DVD's.

I have also read on this forum Link hidden: Login to view that it's virtually impossible to find this at wholesale what more getting it from a dropshipper.

You may try inquiring on this site Link hidden: Login to view

Also there are quite a number of these DVD's being sold on eBay.

Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
23 Sep 09 01:52:36 am
Hi everyone,

Please be careful when sourcing this product as there are a lot of fakes being sold online. Have a look at this article for more details:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps!

26 Sep 09 11:49:08 pm
Yes i am aware of the fakes-I don't want to sell fake copies

17 Jan 10 11:18:56 pm
Hi John
Are these genuine product at $90?
Do you offer dropshipping?
Can you do better price for bulk order?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.