Looking for wholesale supplier of Pedal Cars that ship to Canada.

Free Member
16 Apr 10 01:53:19 am
I am brand new and looking for Pedal Car suppliers who will ship to Canada.

Site Admin
16 Apr 10 03:08:10 am
Hi gasboy,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

I have searched our directory but failed to find any supplier offering pedal cars. You may want to see this wholesaler which is not a SaleHoo supplier member yet, but can be included in our directory in the future after thorough verification.

This company has a wide selection of pedal cars, pedal planes and pedal trains. They are physically located at Windsor, California and have been around since 2003. They can ship within the USA and Canada.

Link hidden: Login to view

Please do get in touch with them to confirm about their payment methods, as this information is not stated in their website. It is advisable that suppliers accept safe payment methods such as Paypal and major credit cards, so that you can get your money back fairly easily if something goes wrong.

However, please note that we cannot guarantee the safety of any suppliers outside SaleHoo.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Free Member
17 Apr 10 04:00:39 am
Thank you Irene. I had already set up an account with Warehouse 36 however shipping to Canada seems high. Hopefully some other members can help me out as well.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.