Looking for Wholesale Suppliers of Swiss Watches

luxniche
I am new to Salehoo and I'm looking for a wholesaler or dropshipper of Swiss watches (with at least Swiss movement) at cheaper prices. Could you recommend any for me?

dwmgoods35
I am new to Salehoo and am looking for a wholeseller or dropshipper for the cheaper Swiss watches (with at least Swiss movement). Could you recommend any for me?

Hey well welcome to Salehoo I am sure you will find great information here. I would say try Link hidden: Login to view They do have Swiss watches and many more big name brands. Only problem you could have is they have a min order of 10 and a min of $200. You would have to consider that these watches they carry are big expensive brands but they do list the comparisons of the pricing and what you save. I am going to order from them once I build up my savings. Hope this helps. P.S. you will have to make a free account with them to view the pricing.

luxniche
Thaks for the response, I appreciate it and will check out the Swiss watches on that site.

Site Admin
fudjj
We have a small load of Pierre Cardin watches, new stock. Just PM me if you would like details on the load.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
singapore101
u can try Link hidden: Login to view

singapore101
u can try Link hidden: Login to view i dont know this company but u can check them out

singapore101
also Link hidden: Login to view they have wholesale and dropshipping

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.