Looking for Wholesalers supplying Designer Sunglasses

georgiou105
Looking for designer sunglasses top quality and 100% Authentic at Wholesale Bargain prices such as Armani, Gucci, Prada etc.. All the top quality brands
Please help me find a wholesaler, I need the lowest prices there are out there can anyone please help me
Thanks
georgiou105

Free Member
dreamcatcher
Theirs a few listed in the salhoo guide, but none that are true wholesalers.

but the best out of those is DOGBS.COM

Site Admin
fudjj
I deal in liquidated stock (below wholesale) independently of my SaleHoo commitments. All genuine brands based in Europe, but we do ship worldwide.

MOQ is 50units.

PM me with your email for full details if interested.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi georgiou105,

Here's a blog post by SaleHoo on sourcing online sunglasses, please have a read:

Link hidden: Login to view

Just a little something to help you out. As it is fudjj is a pretty reliable supplier.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.