Looking for Zippo supplier to NZ

Free Member
mlp888
Hi can anyone please tell me where I can get Zippo lighters for at wholesale prices? Is there a supplier in New Zealand or an international supplier who ships to New Zealand? Thanks!

gulfy13
You might try:

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view (look under wholesale ordering in 3rd box on right side of page...

Free Member
zippos
Hi can anyone please tell me where I can get Zippo lighters for at wholesale prices? Is there a supplier in New Zealand or an international supplier who ships to New Zealand? Thanks!

Hi Awesome_trades...

I sell Zippo's online... The cheapest place to get it is at:

They are a lot cheaper than the websites mentioned above (previous post)... Between $5 to $6's cheaper. Actually wannalight and lightersandpapers are the same 'company.'

Their products is authentic. Bought nearly 60 Zippo's from them already. Good service!

Hope it helped...

Regards
Stefan Jacobs

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Hi,

Have a look at the following suppliers of Zippo lighters. All ship internationally.

Hope these help ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.