Lowest wholesale price for Sandisk micro SD cards?

otisdblue
I'm looking for some China wholesalers that sales Sandisk micro SD cards at the lowest wholesale prices. Could someone help me with this?

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can checkout these suppliers..
Link hidden: Login to view

vlado83
Just be aware that a huge majority of these Chinese SanDisk wholesellers sell fake cards.
Some cards will work ok (or at least work ok for some time), others will give you hell from the very start.

tonycez
el enlace Link hidden: Login to view me envia a una pagina xxx que no tiene que ver con la busqueda ojala se corrija la informacion ademas es detectada como pagina de riesgo

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Translate post: Link hidden: Login to view link sends me to a page xxx that has nothing to do with the search hopefully correct the information also is detected as risk product

Hello tonycez,

Sorry, but you are referring to a post written 7 years ago :) So the sites suggested may have changed (unfortunately). Please note that I have removed the website you mentioned in your post.

Here's a link to a more recent post also looking for Scandisk memory cards - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
tonycez
THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.