MacBook Pro - NY based supplier wanted

17 Apr 11 04:01:18 am
Hi,everyone,im looking for wholesaler who can supply me latest macbook pro in NY.need 200+ pcs one month.only face to face and trade by email address is

17 Apr 11 09:40:09 pm
Hi Henry,

You will need to source through Apple themselves to get the best prices as there is no other way to legitimately source Apple products wholesale except through Apple themselves. You can read the requirements here:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
27 Feb 12 09:25:27 am

I am able to do this however i am not located in United States of America and What kind of Mac Book Pro i have a range from 11 inch to 17 inch and the prices range from $1650 USD to $3460 Per Unit

If you can tell me this will work let me know so i can arrange somthing out for you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at